So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 29, 2010

,,,still continue to send greeting e-mails for Christmas and New Year to hundreds CouchSurfers whom I met before even if it's already after Christmas, so I hadn't had conversation with host, it's too bad guest, should get negative reference. and finally start to send them to Lithuania,where I spend days and met CSers most.

."Interesting" is the keyword of my life,now. Even to most unbearable question "Why did you decide to travel?" (only because I like travel of course,but people don't satisfy by this answer, so that) I answer "because it's interesting."
But Lavinia said it's not so nice word,,oh!? 

.2nd time of using skype in my life,with same Japanese friend, though,
it was nothing big impression anymore as I expected,,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec,30,2010    
.In the morning, Lavinia left to travel. (with break from 4:30 to 9 am,)Finally I finished sending mails to too many Lithuanian CSers in the afternoon, I exhausted so I asked mother to stay one more night impudently, but as may be expected I was declined, so finally I left the home,, since 3 days ago,,Oh, people greet "Buna ziua", not "Labas" my brain is tatally in Lithuania.
. Finally I left Suceava.
.Hitchhike 1) till Radauti ,by Catalin who works costum of there "If you come back to Suceava,call me", thanks. --- Oh,Radauti seems nice small city but a CSer answered me they have no heating but suggested me to stay to Putna monastery --- 2) Wild but charming Valy picked me up with her friend' talkative nicely Alex.Thanks till monastery even15 km from their village, Valy "I want you to write about me in your future book." ,,OK, if we met more,maybe?
.Putna monastery ,
Stefan the Great is sleeping there! talk till midnight with Friendly monk, he had Japanese phrase book for travel. slept on warm bed alone in dormitory.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec,31,2010    
Service was from 4:40 to 9 am but I couldn't join it by sleeping.
Tried to go to village Vicovu de Sus for yesterday's invite, by truck driver. Gabi (Alex's girlfriend) 's house, neighbor Valy's house, Romanian traditional house' design is so pictualesque with bright colours,but we didn't have a camera. Luckily I could see traditional event in center of village "Let this year out! Welcome next year!" ,,like a drama that a battle of Stefan the Great with horses,, and monster's mask' people.

 ,,and children (or youngsters) wearing costume visit houses and sing and are given something sweets or,,actually almost only money, like Christmas'.

 Valy doesn't speak English but I like her lovely character,and her small shy daughter Kati, they seems almost members of Gabi's family. Gabi's father showed me how to make mamaliga.so delicious sarmale and many kinds of meat with squeezed garlic,I was drunken not by alcoholic but foods' strong taste. They invited me to stay but my luggage was in monastery, anyway I have to go back there till dusk (then we will see in which I will stay) but misunderstanding again,Valy didn't come back (to drive me) soon, I was tired by waiting for few hours, couldn't ask again about tomorrow's staying,they also didn't suggest it,,just they said goodbye at the gate of monastery,,as a result I can't write nice things about Valy, wanted to be with her more though.
.After 8pm, joined to many people for special prayer service of New Year's eve had already started at 7pm,,,,finished at 1:30 am,Wao it already became New year before I'm aware, it's something ideal. Thanks Stefan the Great, Thanks my dear religious you in Chisinau,and thanks everybody whom I met in 2010.
,,,Automatically it became fasting night, and dormitory was not vacant anymore but full of smell of middle age guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I WILL TRAVEL VILLAGES IN NORTHERN ROMANIA FOR A WHILE,
I WILL WRITE HERE WHEN I STARTED CSing trip AGAIN,,,SEE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment