So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 13, 2010

Mornig biblioteka, I got some non-nice comment on blog and so-nice greeting card by mail, so I got nervous.
Radu
appered me again with car and took me to newspaper' office to gave me interview with his friend,
Andreea.
Her understanding was different from other correspondents I met so far,
I was glad to meet someone can talk with me from our heart each other.
She took me to cozy cafe but maybe I was nervous by
a CSer who didn't reply to my e-mail but recognized and greeted me was there
and was flirting with a girl with sounds of kiss many times,
so I mistook to spilt my coffee to skirt of Andreea, so I got nervous at maximum.
Though, she took photos of me and Radu smily then,
unexpectedlily suddenly she got back to office, so I became vacant.


,,Radu took me to his favorite Russian church in suburb but quite cold weather,

 ,,and most biggest lake in Romania,it's artificial so that even more great,
his grandmother was living under the lake before lake was born,but quite cold weather.


We visited also a monastery close to the lake, surely it costed to built or renovate, I tried to feel the smell of possibility to stay there, even if I can't know except asking it to monk directly,
but anyway I chose to go to another monastery Bistritsa, close to Piatra-Neamt as my first plan.
It was already after sunset,
I might be refused to stay there, better to ask Radu to drive me back to city
(in case I ask again to campus or previous CS-host),
but if I did so, my face wouldn't show I'm serious to monk,so I said bye to Radu.

,,Here's monastery was also so big building and great icons inside walls even if less light to see.
Monks are welcomed me although I answered I'm not Christian, luckily it's just dinner time (5pm),
I ate not warm soup and not warm beans and sweet comport juice with workers.
I was offered room with peechika of good building like a hostel,
there was a roommate from England Peter.
He is protestant but wanting to know much about Orthdox or all of Christianity
to serve to God in future.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment