So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 15, 2010

Funeral in snow

,,After all, I couldn't do by computer almost nothing,
besides I slept because yesterday I got up befoe 4am.

We drove to villae near Iasi in much snow, Lavinia is chief mourner of her grandfather's funeral!? though we were late to arrive. From cold church, people brought a body to more colder outside with forming a line till cemetary. It's same as scene of many movies but not so sadly and formaly as Japanese way. Lavinia tod me he lived for 90 years, was so funny man (oh,being funny might be a secret for longevity?) When my grandmother died in lat year, my sister sent me mail soon but I didn't fly to Japan. and also in last year my most beloved person died in Japan. so I Thank to have oppotunity to join to funeral even if I haven't met when he is alive. A few times people connected by pinching the clothes of arm of next man from a body, it's something cute and warm. Personally I don't care after my death but burial a body to underground is still totally different idea from burning to ashes like Japan.

Internet seemed abandoned my room, I can't do nothing,, but,
even with having anxiety for it,
Lavinia is so comfortable for me to be with, I even could think of some interesting topics in our talk.
Mostly when I met such girl I got to fall in love with easily sooner or later but
every time it's just only from my side so it's hard for me, so I hope I don't feel it in this time.
She took me to evening Iasi town with Christmas' decoration,
visited to so big Cathedral,,Wao what a magnificent! (like as many Cathedral in whole of Europe?)
and some group were singing with holding traditional(?) tall flag by each one's hand, besides
it was allowed to take a photo? Oh, sorry both we hadn't camera, even if it's sorry only for readers of this,
but I don't care.
,,but in deserted Rock bar, finally I got depress by anxiety.

,,,,

She left laptop (with normal speed Internet) to me,and left to her flat.
I'm alone from 9PM,
I'm hungry but I'm used to it,,
anyway I tried to write blog and e-mails though,,

No comments:

Post a Comment