So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 1, 2010

I hitchhiked him only once, but he drove me 3rd times !

It's exception in exception, Romeo came to drive me again till Romanian border, more than lucky.
I answered his question about my host,then "If she's searching job, I can offer her something by Amway." OOPS! Now I noticed what was CD of lecture we lisnened in last time's drive :)  ,,,or :(  (??)
,,,In October of 2007 between mountains of Kyrgyzstan, I hitchhiked a couple who asked me money then changed it for free, when they recommended me Amway and asked my Japanese address, I wrote somewhere Tokyo at random :( ,,,or :) (??)
Anyway,
he impressed me again delicious Moldovan cuisine even at lonely countryside' drive-in (by zama soup again and chicken like fish) then "Romanian food is also delicious" :) ,,,yes,this case is :) !!
Finally (rather smoothly) reached to Ungheni (15:30) then showed me railway-border, "where is car road-border?" "No,it's another town." :( ,,,definitely :( !! Just then,cold snow began to fall, it will become dark soon,,though, then he guided me to local ceramic factory, yes it's very interesting :) but I'm a bit in hurry :(  ,,,After all,
I arrived the border after got to dark :( ( it's usual for me,though)
Moldovan border officers counted days from my entering date on passport, then noticed it already expired 2 dyas ago, said "? You were not living but only travelling for 3 months in small Moldova? You can't !? " then let me wait by standing for a while,,,maybe it was about 10 or 20 minutes but I felt it like a half or an hour with forbearance to pee, with remembering about Lithuanian border (9th,May,2010). It's something important moment to me,whether I worry or not anyway it depends on officers so I should stay calm,, practically I should be calm all the time in travel (actually all the time in life,even if it's not easy.)
,,,As a result,
they gave stamp on passport, besides asked a driver to drive me :)
,,,Moldova was always kind to me, like entering border (1st,September).
--------------------------------------------------
Romania is still not in Shengen (it supposed be in March 2011 but officer answered me "I don't know"),  I can stay here for 90 days,,,maybe I would stay in maximum again,,
Snow storm in darkness, smokin' driver and mates don't speak Russian language and donțt like it (Oh! it's another world!) I asked him to call to CS-host in Iasi to organize meeting, he asked me "her voice is nice,maybe beautiful?" I didn't answer as his job is introducing Romanian girls to dancer' pub in foreign countries (even to Japan).
It's 1st day of December and 1st day of my Romanian trip, seems that snow adjust the date to fall :)
,,,What a modern city Iasi is!? compare to Chisinau.
Snowy very much,so even more strong impression,,people's faces are cool or beautiful in a different way from Slavics, they answer by English to my asking even not young people,,Oh, I got back to Europe!
,,,Very 1st Romanian host Simona took me to her village, she and her mother welcomed me sooo big amount dinner (at least for 3 people!?)

                                                                                   .

No comments:

Post a Comment