So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 18, 2010

I should travel more freely apart from CSing though,

,, already afternoon,
I sill can't write blog, maybe I should give it up
but should change way to itemize,,

Finally I exchanged Moldovan leu to Romanian leu (no bank don't do here)
by sweets-seller from Moldova in market, Thanks by proper rate and I was glad to speak by Russian.
,,,In my Asian trip,a few times I had to do it in the border but normal citizen asked me very bad rate,,

2nd hitchhike in Romania, nearly 4pm from the edge of Iasi.
a guy who had a one customer (everybody can become taxi-driver illegally but quite openly, it's same as my last Romanian trip 2001, in any town people are standing at the corner for catching a car by small payment,it's common culture as post Soviet' countries but Romania might be even more normal?) picked me up for free and talked with me friendlily ---
---already dark in Tirgu-Frumos, somehow husband and wife drove me until Pascani for free (,,I can't remember how I didn't need to negotiate it for free in most of EU, but as I was used to travel in post Soviet' countries,it's even comfortable for me now), they don't speak English but let me phone to their friend who had lived in Japan and speak Japanese--- "Why you don't take train? it's night time, Romania is dangerous etc."(by Japanese :),,then she phoned me again, worried me much, my ear seemed to mistook to listen that she invited me her place so that I asked it but she seemd she didn't understand what I'm asking,,---
---cold evening at the junction in Pascani, some cars stopped but they go another direction,,anxiety to success,but if I had no anxiety I can't travel, and I though again that if I had no appointment with CSer today,I can stop hitchhike as I want and find host in town before got to dark,,CS is convinient but at the same time restrains my freedom :) or :( ? ---
---again the driver who asked how much but changed for free (in such case I do ask again and again "Is it really free?" importunately). many foreign good car overtakes our old Romanian car but I always prefer safety drive even if it's slow. Today's route is totally same as the driving when I went to Piatra-Neamt from Iasi so I can recognized many places I had seen last time although it's dark this time---
---at the junction in suburb of Falticeni, so many signs of direction of monasteries (I remember here,I want to visit all of them :) After the driver left, JUST NEXT' coming car stopped, Thanks even he said about me insane or weird, and strange that situation to visit girl in Saturday evening. ,,Yes, in Romania (like as Moldova) I often see dead dog hit by car on the road, his friend's car totally crushed by avoiding a dog, but when he had same happening he didn't avoid so a dog crushed,,of course I don't want to hit animals but maybe I can't avoid so I won't drive myself.---


---in Suceava 8:30pm, I arrived at host's home.
She had been to Hasankeyf, my most favorite in Turkey! so I was glad but she doesn't like Turkish people why because they don't speak English (?)  Her question How was Syria? my answer "Yes,people there were so friendly even more than Turkish." But she and her mother doesn't like Arabic people who come here and marry with Romanian woman why because they force strange tradition to their wife etc,,(?)  just before you told me that western European people have bad impression to Romanian people,,if you discriminate and be discriminated,,,it's NO FUTURE !?

No comments:

Post a Comment