So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 24, 2010

,,, After all I didn't sleep at all.

,,,After all, I chose more comfortable way.

around 13:00,walking suburb of Suceava with finding good hitch point but an unofficial taxi picked me up but said euro? dollar? so I dropped off on th way---in the white fog,4 of merry family members and I caught a normal car. Driver was a pleasant girl,she even sang a Christmas song,I and family (5 of us were narrow backseat) applauded it,That's exactly the moment of real charm of travel ! I rarely can get it if I was working normal job in Japan though,people ask me Why are you traveling?,,Why not?? but I asked her to concentrate to drive more than sing,anyway. She and her friend were in hurry to their village near Roman to help their mother's Christmas' cooking,so I gave up to visit them.---Stood still to see frozen river for a while, it's still earlier time so I walked through small Roman city,,then, same point as when I got back to Iasi before (it didn't need to wait to catch a car)but I stood for over 1 hour in the cold air. Italian speaker drove me till village --- then, for over 1 hour no one stopped until got dark in the cold air, I nearly thought of start Christmas' knocking on the doors (The traditon here is that Children knock doors and sing to people and ask sweets or money,but mine is totally different), but Hungarian who came from Brashov and has family problem,was heading to town of wife and baby drove me from darkness through darkness to darkness and gave me Hungarian traditional hard roll cake with "Merry Christmas"---I thought mini-bus stopped again but wasn't and the driver talked me by Russian! I was so glad it, he is Ukrainian, was heading to Ukraine! Thanks and got back to Lavinia's family in Suceava 19:30.

,,but I stood in dark cold road too long, besides hadn't slept, so that I couldn't stand to be in Christmas home party with Lavinia's friend, unfortunately,,

(,,to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment