So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 10, 2010

I answered "I don't know human rights"

in Piatra-Neamt with snow,
woke up dull body as haven't finished well midnight CS-mailing.
didn't wanna take photo with host's flatmate who even didn't introduce herself,but done.

at Technical college, teacher CSer was preparing workshop's poster with my photo
,,until then I hadn't been thinking I'll be a main person in it (expecting just I'll sing a bit but ).
It's less than an hour before start but,
she offered me mandolin, it's not guitar! I can't play it
,,but somehow a student brought his electric guitar.
Pluged it to amplifier not for instruments,
I sang 4 songs to 100 students by sleepy brain.
It was shown by local TV in the evening, whole of 1 song but without any explanation,
just my singing?! seemd weird a bit.
and

next morning' newspaper (by Romanian)

or, this (by Romanian)

it's own blog (by English)


I also visited one lesson there but,
unfortunately when I walked inside the school, students don't talk to me
but just "chan chun ,chon!" from far distance,
it's not only because they don't speak Engilsh,
just they treated me like a monkey,so I also can't recognize them except monkey.
Somehow I'm feeling People in Romania are away from me,,

Friendly CS-host Livia (somebody her neigbour put Pink Floyd poster on the wall of apartment's corridor !) and her friend,smiley philosopher took me to concert of their friends's band,,

(to be continued)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was there, and I listened to your songs...and I enjoyed it very much...You might feel that Romanian people don't understand you because the cultures are so different, the language is very different. Romania is a strange country, and Romanians have a strange sense of humour...but believe me...you shouldn't feel discouraged by this. I think that you changed a lot of people, in the good way, simply by showing them who you are... There aren't many people who would expose themselves as you do...and this is truly an act of courage... Romanians love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As well as Ukrainians:)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBi5FHs1KTQ (smile for Ushi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Multumesc one Romanian girl!
    but since over 3 years ago I'm always in diferent culture or language,strange country or sense of humor,,it's normal for me.

    Thanks Ульяна for smiley song :)
    and Thanks comment for me to another blog of Romanian but by Russian words :(

    ReplyDelete