So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 8, 2010

I don't use facebook,

,,,How are "facebook-people" managing to contact with so many people?
I'm enough as a one of CouchSurfing-people, I'm busy for it.
and I don't have time to use mobile,so I don't have it.

Last week I got mail from an Italian CSer,
"Hey Ushi ! You crazy man !!! Are you in Romania? Where? I'm checking your insane profile every now and then , because I am now in Bucarest.....(omit)....Yeah, I know I know you don't use the phone, you wrote it on your profile... but who reads all these booooring couchsurfing profiles nowadays ? :-) Hugs, "
,,,I still can't think of how to answer to it?
,,,then, I noticed the fact that he was host of Elena (my host of today) !?

Today I met many CSers, like my job. Mihai had surfed some hosts,so now he wants to host, yes I agree give and take, and told me that I should write positive reference on him, yes it's my job. Silviu found me from my massage to Iasi-group and met me, but toward French student' CSer Clelia (who had known it when she was 15 and finally lately joined it), he said that he doesn't trust people so that he doesn't host,,!? Raluca who is fan of Japan (whom I've forgotten to write about meeting place so she found me by facebook in last minute) but we haven't much to talk about though, said that it was really really really nice to met you ,,, CSing is tiring like any other jobs, but still I will do it because I don't know when I can meet interesting moment.

Why do people still care only about the anniversary of John Lennon's death but not birthday? Let's congratulate 9th October more!

,,,I suppose everybody would be disappointed when we got almost SPAM mail about selling some products from close friend,,it's not the first case for me though.

4 comments:

  1. did you get the spam about losing weight? :D i also got it... i think it sends out automatically to all the email contacts if you click on the link. something similar to a virus? not that our friend wanted to secretly inform us that we are overweight... ;) don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,so even the friend might not notice it?? ,,,What a deep but shallow SPAM world,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have signed the lennon's annivarsery so he was remebered in his birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ,,To where have you signed? Anyway,good!?

    ReplyDelete