So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 20, 2010

Writing blog from 10am to 2pm (I still haven't found which is more comfortable way to say, 14:00? or 2pm?)

Host took me to next host's district by walk but neighbor, mmlately it's quite comfortable,it means that my travel' nature ability will diminish,,I need to go to the wild.

Finally surfed to Lavinia's hometown,although we're already used to each other.
Her mother is renting girls a room of wide flat, but one of them got back to her hometown just after I arrived, I should have come here earlier.
Mother treated me soup or beans or chiken and said This is the last meal for you with smile.

It's still same that I can think of and tell imaginative or extravagant matter to Lavinia
but after we reached to the bar blacksmith, I became silence by people's smoke and also by discontent that I couldn't play here.





CS-host in Bacau sent me cancelled-mail for Christmas days but still I can't try to search other hosts,,
RC Succession on YouTube until 4am.
 (,,to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment