So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 5, 2010

TODAY SUNDAY AT 8PM, I WILL SING AT MOJO PUB IN IASI,ROMANIA

,,,So I will be glad if you came here by airplane or else
( I can't pay for your flight ticket though, SORRY)

Vlad drove us again,
Elena impressed me again about how Gypsy family or homeless are living in this city,,

Hadambu monastery and playing in snow by plastic bag
Elena, Tudor, Teo, and Japanese
(photos are taken by Vlad,not in photo,,,seems too small data? Did we reduce them too much?)
Roof of Romanian church reminds me of space ship in "Star Wars", excuse me.
It's quite new and gorgeous, inside is full of icons on walls and ceiling without any blank space, so that it reminded me of Hindu temple, excuse me.

Elena wanted to ask there to eat,I agreed,others didn't
,,,but we were served meal by nuns. Fish soup and fried fish and tremendously delicious sarmale. 


Our main purpose of this drive is sledging :)

Some old women go to church through such steep road, everyday.
Tudor said that religion is extreme.
 

,,,After all, no one CSing members who sent me mail "I will go to your concert" didn't come,Thanks!
And mojo pub' stuff were also not there,untrustworthy people. But anyway I sang there, to almost only CSer Igor who invited me in Moldova in September but as my travel plan always delays we couldn't meet there but after a few months we could meet his studying city here :)

4 comments:

  1. such nice photos! winter magic and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,food in monastery was really magical happy taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ushi, Mojo Staff told you from the very beginning that on the Sunday you wanted to perform they will not be able to join, since they had some things programmed before. Mojo Staff also had friends there, who took care of you; the amplified guitar you used for singing has been brought by one of the friends also. I think that you are using too tough words. Anyway, I put both the misunderstanding and edgy words on the communication issue, since English is neither yours, nor our native language. Be blessed in your journeys! Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. ,,You and she broke every small promises, so that untrustworthy,, Why you don't answer e-mail but write comment here? and Don't put the blame on English, we both speak English,,

    ReplyDelete