So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 11, 2010

Romania and me

Although here is my official most favorite European country in 2001, as this time I came here after long months' post Soviet' trip, obviously something different from them, somehow I feel not so good smell here,, I mean not only EU but also people,,Yes merry people here I agree but, Slavic area's people were more simple and heartwarming,,People who once had known capitalism' taste or were blown by western wind has something coldness or keep distance between stranger. It's my impression for here but I can get along with them as I'm from much more cold capitalistic nation Japan.

,,Though, a CSer Radu appeared me merriliy, haha :) and made me feel good by his funny and bright character, haha :) (he uses this expression on e-mail, haha :) We took gondla to the top of the hill, mmm similar view as Japanese some small cities, besides there's a lake,nice!
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment