So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 4, 2010

almost snow storm now in Iasi

It's only 4th days in Romania, but I already have met 4 people who likes or studied about Japan much(actually all CSers whom I met here) besides today I have meeting with Japanese student,,, I can't avoid to being Japanese ambassador.
Now I'm feeling good by my host, great DJ Elena, she plays all kinds of nice music, it's so important in daily life, I'm quite sure I can enjoy more to stay here more longer hours,but as I got the chance to play my music at the bar with other local musicians,I will go there (tomorrow also to other music bar) even if I hate smoke and alcohol and hearing someone's boring playing,,,

By someone's introduction, a Japanese student Yoshihiro had been calling to Elena's phone to appoint meeting with me but can't speak Engilsh?! every time he made us laugh like "japanes guy japanese guy,yes?" but I talked by Japanese to appoint, but ,,,seems he was something wrong (maybe insane), I waited him at the entrance of shopping mall for 3.5 hours but finally he didn't appeared. Lately I often have the time that I wait someone for long, Buddhist would say it's karma that I have been letting many people wait for me since I was student (and some people in Japan maybe waiting my return), anyway my whole life itself might be wasting time.
My 1st performance in Romania has done in front of 100 people at free perfomance' bar, big clapping of hands but no one talked to me after that, but I want to travel with music.
Snow storm night but Elena and Tudor took me to his parents' house in village in midnight (by Vlad's drive), merry people and groovy delicious food, I know Romania is especially attractive country since my last journey 2001, I hope it will not become too much interesting,,

,,,By the way,by radio in Vlad's car, I heard singing voice of Karen Carpenter after a long long time (once there was famous popular Christmas album of Carpenters, my most favorite Christmas music),so I nearly cried with teardrops. What a beautiful English' pronunciation!? Her singing still heals me anytime anywhere.


,,,By the way 2, as Christmas time is coming, lately this song is always playing in my brain.
"Wonderful"
by Rip Slyme  (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment