So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 17, 2010

,,,didn't sleep at all,
now it's10:30AM but
I 've been writing and sending just only e-mails, Oh,No!?

(to be continued)


Last evening I got invite mail about my performance there of  TODAY
from music bar where refused my asking once,in Sceava.
So Today  I phoned them and am waiting their call back,,

This morning my CS-host in Sceava sent me mail that
her family had urgent big problem so she can't host me anymore
,,,then she sent me again, Anyway they can host me.

4:30pm is changing time to dark sky, besides strong coldness and wind,
after all I didn't start to hitch,
then 7PM the bar phoned me "Only Today you could play"
,,today I haven't gone out,
each of host and mates are busy inside flat though,
I remembered again that
Surfing to same host again is not better because I don't bring them any new something.
I can use Internet all the time here though,
I got depress naturally again, even if others seems don't care my non-communication' staying here,,

I've found some people are rumoring about me on "mixi"
(---Japanese original facebook, most of Japanese use it but not facebook, and most of members is registering by fake nickname and fake photos so I don't like it),
one of them is the one who cohabited with me for over 3 years though,
was writing "He is my acquaintance" ,, I feel Japan is away from me,,
but
I've also found her favorite word that moved me in her profile:
" The day of  Today that you lived in vain
is the same as Tomorrow that someone who died yesterday longed to live ardently."

at 0 AM, I still can't start writing blog,,

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment