So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 14, 2010

HItchhike from monastery

I joined to monastery' service from 4 am around till 6 am around,
Peter and I was sitting chair if backside space from monk's alter space
,,,I don't know how was inside brain of Peter during it,but I'm sure I was napping most of time.

He took me to morning walking in snow, monastery seemed like a plastic model from top of hill.
Usually monks eat 2 times in a day but now it's 40 days' fasting period before Christmas,
evey other day only once at 3pm. But we could take breakfast (same beans as last evening but cold)

Peter had no money (?),he wanted his father in UK to send money to him by Internet but when he take it from bank' window he must show his passport but it's crumpled (?) so he asked me to help by my passport. Unexpectedly my 1st hitchhike in Romanian has happned
like competition with Peter to the library (for Internet) in Piatra-Neamt (better not to stand together,so) (it's 6 km so even we can walk though) ,,, we succeded it. Thanks Peter for helping me to help someone :)

From 2pm, hitchhike to Iasi started---
---a old guy who drive to Roman but refused me because I can't pay---more suburb poit,he stopped me again and refused me again because I can't pay (so Why he stopped again ?)---kind sister till Roman, I intended to imply to ask her to show the city a bit but she seemed not to notice my trying to imply it, left me suburb.---Salvador Dali took me till jucnction,I was glad because I'm fan of Dali.---The driver of parking truck waved me nearer, but he will go to Sceava (not Iasi),then he helped my hitchhike a little (I don't need it though) then finally drove me several km until junction by his friendliness (I wanted to get along woth him till Sceava :)---Soon after a few car I dropped off the truck, one car stopped like he was waiting his turn to appear in my hitchhike?! It was pity that he has a lot talk to me but only by Romanian,I have to learn it. By his super flying driving, Iasi city got close to us very soon (not like we got close there but?!)---Oh, it's not so different from taking a bus?! 4:30 pm at Iasi.

(to be continued)


3 paper article about me by Andreea was published Today.


" advarul " ,,,national paper


" Click! " ,,,tabloid, a whole lot of photos of nude girls

,,,Piatra-Neamt' paper coming soon,,,


,,Now it's 9:30 PM,
my host will wake me up to take me outdoors tomorrow at 9:30 AM,
I try to send mails to organize all of my changing plan till Christmas
and write all unfinished blog since Moldova around,
even if 12 hours is utterly not enough for it
,,,but Internet is terribly slow,,
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment