So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 2, 2010

Welcome Back to EU

Snowy winter has come,at the same time Ushi has come to new country
,,,every winter in this travel became especially impressive, I could be full of fight toward cold winter, because I grew up with snow, it's beautiful and even warm world. I even don't know how much I'm exciting now because Romania is "My official most favorite European country in my travel of 2001".

CS-host Simona has surprising mouth!,,No,not mouth but each her words about here surprised me, everything is expensive here,an exchange rate is 4 times different though bus fee is 2 leu,Moldova was also 2 lei,it means 4 times costs more! City' view,People'appearance, many things reminded me of Lithuania (I traveled there in snowy winter),even name of "Simona",,Here is not Soviet anymore!(Moldova,Ukraine are also not Soviet though).

Visiting second CS-host Elena.
She said "When I had such guest or met such interesting people,I feel I'm like a main charactor of a movie "
,,Oh!That's exactly same as I have been feeling for a long time! I was moved much at her kitchen.

but I got back to Simona's village because her mother Mihael (before I visit, it supposed to surf there only a night but) invited me one more night with big big dinner (again) with marmariga, I was impressed by its big size besides, she narrated me her long story of family,,they moved to new house in village after long years' living in city but her mother died lately so this house is too big for 3 of them, but she loves her family etc.Compare to Simona, she's not used to speak Emglish though, she has a lot to talk,I was moved by her eager communication way. I'm not interested in history of nation but of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment