So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 9, 2010

I'll wait for you, Don't wait for me

I've found itemized blog from one of CSer's profiles, it's rather easier to read,
OK I try to imitate it, even if not exactly itemized but,at least more shorter,,,

There is town Onesti, southern from Iasi, and
"Honesty" (song of Billy Joel) has no relation with it,
but I'm tired again by many Iasi' CSers' "I'll write you soon" then never ,,
so that I'm not sure I will come back to Elena's home or not even if we're plannig to meet again
as the main rule is 'Onece in a Lifetime',
this morning she left home earlier than me then I've found her paper note
'See you soon ?' ,,its question mark is telling me she is understanding me.

,,,?? Is this blog too much detailed ??

I still haven't written about hosts in Iasi t blog
though,
"Move to the City" (Guns N' Roses)
 to Piatra-Neamt by driving of previous Iasi host, Octav
(he answered my phone that he will come 10-15 minutes,,then I waited for 45 minutes,but it's OK in whole of my life I let many people wait for me, for example in 1993 charity concert for AIDS,our band-member must gather there 8am but I arrived 3pm, so that it was bad atmosphere,,)
,,,?? Since Chisinau, always someone prepares car instead my own hitchhike??

Through other regions,,Oh! a lot of monasteries in all of "Romanian Moldova" regions
,,it's big chance to saparate from CSing to more wilder trip :)) ,,Oh, many mountains' view,it's been a long time since,,,Norway(almost 2 years ago)!? reached to small city, Piatra-Neamt in daytime,Oh! reminds me of Japanese cities surrounded by small mountains,,Oh! free Internet in library, same as Iasi,,,it's better to do CSing :((
,,so that a CSer there waited for me 45 minutes but had gone before I appeared,Sorry.
Then, I waited for more another CSer for 45 minutes but didn't appeared,,but it's OK in whole of my life I let many people wait for me, for example in 2007 farewell concert of my band before I start travel but I was late to reharsal time for a few hours so that it was very bad atmosphere,,)
Then,
I asked street worker where is the street of my host's address? but he took me by car,,(unexpectedly it became my first hitchhike in Romania) Thanks but it's earlier than host's coming home so I waited at entrance for 45 minutes, but it's OK in whole of my life I let many people wait for me, for example when I was child,,,, Oh, don't need example anymore.
Anyway, I think I should go to Onesti to have honesty for myself.

Elena's paper note at the kitchen was not 'make yourself best wishes!' but 'make yourself sandwiches',
I should have noiced before leave there!

,,Oh, my host was waiting for me to finish my writing this for 45 minutes :((
He and colleagues took me to cafe bar and had super large size mamaliga and meat,it's delicious but super large before feel delicious,,then, I wait until their chatting finished, for 45 minutes,,

?? Is this blog too long??

No comments:

Post a Comment