So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 6, 2010

Sleepy but tried to write blog or CSing mail to next towns until 3:30am but couldn't
,,,11am woke up then continued them but soon became dark outside 5pm, even if  I quitted writing diary but only do blog,and even if my passion for CSing diminished,it's same that my computer work is so slow,,
(but I stillhaven't written about my CS-hosts,,)
Not only by computer, almost of my work is too slow, I still haven't finished yet even many of my homework for school when I was small even if no teachers demands me to do it anymore. I just hope I can do at least African trip sooner or later, I'm still just getting lost in Europe.
(updated)
Oh,many invite came at once !?
but tonight's host needs to work by this computer so I can't write now
(,,,to be continued)

2 comments:

  1. happy escaping the ex-ussr, man! waiting for yr African notes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but now I'm interested in ex-USSR much more than Africa,,,

    ReplyDelete