So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 1, 2010

Goodbye My Soviet

,,,Today, my long long long long former Soviet countries'trip since 1.5 yeas ago has ended, finally. I'm so lonely for it, I was used to hear Russian language (even if I can speak it only some words). And as everybody has own Soviet' memories except young generation, it became my most interesting (surprising) thing in my whole journey so far. Besides as I can't get Russian visa, I was really glad that I could make the acquaintance of many Russian people even in Baltic countries where people don't like to speak by Russian. ,,,From the first of this 1.5 years, I fell in love with Russian Julia in Estonia, the last time was also I have been occupied by Russian Nastya in Moldova. Soviet or Russian culture is so exotic for me more than Arabic world or elsewhere but, by many point I feel it's so close and entered into inside of me.
"ЕСЛИ У ВАС НЕТУ ТЁТИ"
(,,to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment