So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 16, 2010

,,,After all, I still haven't finished almost nothing (9 AM)


(to be continued)


Do you thtink it become popular??


Host Lavinia's boyfriend's father, Gigi and me




Italian concert with host.

,,,Back to previous host Elena and mates' flat,,,Oh, Italian pizza.

Elena " This Moldova region has so many monasteries and churches, Iasi city as well, even too much. Government and people ignore homeless or poor people even on freezing winter street but visit and pray and donate much money to churches. It's somethin wrong."
That's exactly same thing as I have been thinking lately.  

Faster Internet ,now 8:30 PM, I'll try to do computer work as I can till tomorrow
,,,Oh, the music bar of next destination's city
where refused my concert once
sent me mail that invite Tomorrow evening!?

,,,I still can't catch up the speed of my surroundings

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment