So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Dec 23, 2010


Lavinia's home is so comfortable,
that's why I left there to live wild, and hitchhike to Bacau.
It's also better to write something happening to here.

Temporary separate from Lavinia 4:30PM,almost sunset.
2nd car connected with Bacau' host,
so I could meet him so smoothly 7pm around.
and also with crazy Italian travler Massimo,finally.
He was traveling withFrench traveler Yohan by 2 of their own cars.
We're all CSers, the host gathered 3 of travlers,
and post message to "Bacau'CS-group" like
"Hey motherfuckers! if you're boring today, let's gather with 3 travelers etc,,"
but I don't think people gather by called motherfucker.
Then he let us visit his mother's neighbour. We were invited warmly but,
why I came to Bacau because to meet with CSers,not the neighbour' family,
especially I and Massimo have been contacting How we can meet with uncertain both plan,,
But, Yohan seemed to enjoy much, it's already 11pm,,
(to be comntinued)

Host, Yohan, Ushi, neighbours, and Massimo

(to be comntinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment