So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 3, 2010

Osamu Tezuka

Today is birthday of Osamu Tezuka
who is the biggest pop ikon in 20th century's Japan
(died over 20 years ago).

Yes,I also one of fans of Haruki Murakami,
I like Akira Kurosawa so much (and Takeshi Kitano),
and Hayao Miyazaki is my favorite,
moreover,some Japanese rock musicians are most important in my life
though,
I can't compare him to anyone else,
he influenced much not only me but everybody Japanese who lived in 20th Century
(my father or these creators I've written or,to everybody)
by his works' quality and quantity both,
though,
it seems that Japanese people are nearly forgetting about him,
and he's not so famous in forerign countries.
I'm really dissatisfied with it,
if I could,I should become ambassador about him
(it's much meaningful more than Sushi or else,,)
I can find some websites that we can read his works with English translation
but as it's illegal,each of them disappears soon.

Anyway it's a big pitty and big loss if only Japanese read his works,,,



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osamu_Tezuka

http://beta.mangafox.com/manga/kirihito_sanka/
                                                                                      
                                                                                        
                           
     

No comments:

Post a Comment