So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 7, 2010

Good job my 10th shoes !

I started journey from Tokyo by my own shoes,,then,
many tims when it already decayed,someone in somewhere gifted me new one,,
this 10th shoes was given by shaman Dale in Lithuania just 1 year ago,then,
(although sometimes I nearly throw away it in hottest summer in Ukraine),it's still surviving!
Viva, shaman!!
------------------------------------------------------------------
After joined Sunday liturgy in Chisinau,walked until edge of city,then,
After staying in Chisinau for 1 month,finally I started to travel again.
So hitchhike after long absence was also exciting.Why a driver asked me many times about my money? I thought he might force to pay when he dropped me off (but it was just my dellusion),and back-seat Alesia has Asian face so that I was charmed its beauty,stared too much (excuse me).
3 hours from Chisinau to Telenesti (between Orhei and Balti),finally I surfed CSer Jacob.
His friend Andrey.(,,to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment