So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 10, 2010

Balti has many Mishka more than other cities,because,,

,,it was the relay city of sacred-fire of Moscow olimpic games.
I don't know whether I got to like here or not even if I came alone,anyway
HC host Anna-Maria is so funny and friendly,we told a joke each other all the time.
and she played Moldovan great composer,Eugen doga.
I think I like her so much, besides she said,
"If we'll never meet anymore,I want to do my best for you",,I was moved,
but she's so busy for flowershop' job,,
--------------------------------------------
,,took turns my guide to her cousin Nicolai,showed me artificial lake then,
"Where do you want to go?",,I don't know!?
--------------------------------------------
anyway I'm in a hurry to move(for return to Chisinau),19:00 bye to lovely Anna and
Nice to meet with Denis who is friend of HC member in Balti but in Netherlands now(Thanks for introduce me to him!)
He drove and showed me his village Corlateni although it's dark (I haven't asked it though),and chatted at outside stall called cafe,then went home and put fire to pechika in single room 23:00,finally I noticed he already had eaten before we meet,,hungry night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment