So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 9, 2010

I'll wait for you in Chisinau.

Lately,sometimes some peole whom I don't know send me greeting mail
by CS or HC (or else), I'm glad (unless it's spam) and enjoy to read them
but I can't reply soon anyway,,,
---------------------------------------------------------
Today I moved from Telenesti to Balti.
and I might move from this blog-website to another one.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hectic time has come again.
Hospitalityclub' host of Balti came to pick up me by car for 50km distance,
(tomorrow's HC' host in village is also planning to pick up me by car!?)
She's so merry girl and introduced me her funny friends but evrybody smoke in everywhere in their home (I was used to stay with non-smoking people for a few weeks),so when I noticed I got a bit sick besides now their cat is scratching me eagerly,,
BUT I can't sleep,
Now I got a surprise mail from my very first "via Internet" host Sandro from my beloved Georgia,"Hello I will go to Tiraspol in this weekend,Can we meet in Chisinau in next week?"
Photographer from UK (we've been contacting for 1 month via CS) is also planning to meet me in Chisinau in next week, and another CSer from Netherlands is (contacting for 1 month via CS) will come in Chisinau in next week,too,,,
I was just expecting to go back to my dearest family' host in Chisinau soon,and my mind has been occupied by someone in Chisinau whom I fell in love with though (and my plan of sending too many air-mails even hasn't started yet,though),,,
OK,Let's meet everyone in chisinau at the same time,maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment