So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 6, 2010

1200 th day

,,,but I'm so tired.

try to remember,,
.100th day ---- Great night view of big huge mosque in Samarkand (Uzbekistan),
with pretty traveling girl from France. She said "Welcome to our home." I  was really planned to visit her but later she got married so I disappointed,changed my plan to not to visit.
.200 th day ---- Living with Japanese traveler Megumi (met her in Internet cafe)(but she already knew me by travler's romour) at big flat of Iranian Amir (met him on the street) with white snow world from big window,Yerevan (Armenia),,,then,when he went to job' trip,we forgot to borrow room key so that we put ourselves under house arrest for 4 dyas.
.300 th day ---- Living at great night view' balcony at international Islamic university' students' flat of German guy Mujahid in Damascus (Syria),,after 7 months,I visited him in Hamburg.
.400 th day --- after 1 months' living in dirty hostel in hottest summer,Cairo (Egypt), finally I crossed the border to Libya,,then,soon my 1st Ramadan in my life started.
.500 th day --- after 3 weeks' clinic study (to earn money) in Dusseldorf (Germany),I started my "endless CouchSurfing addiction life" from Chrismas-market' Germany.
.600 th day ---- Student village in Uppsala (Sweden),I already became the person who used to surf to many CS-hosts in each city,,
.700 th day ---- Tartu (Estonia), but I still had my free time except with computer for CSing.
.800 th day ---- after 2.5 months' CSing (almost everyday in library all day for it) in Riga (Latvia), finally I started to travel again,,but it was still inside Latvia.
.900 th day ---- after repeating of visit and stay between Panevezys and Kaunas (Lithuania) for 2 months,finally I started again to travel (still inside Lithuania though).
.1000 th day ---- already stayed 3months in Vilnius (Lithuania) by 60 CS-hosts (almost everyday in library all day) but still finding more new CS-hosts.
.1100 th day ---- Just after I was stolen money 2 times within 3 weeks,in Ukraine.
.1200 th day ---- Have been staying long days in most wonderful person's family in all of my journey, Moldova.

.1300 th day will be on next February,I hope I can start writing this blog normally until then.
.10000th day will be on,,,I don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment