So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 29, 2010

Today is the last day (of permitted duration of staying) in Moldova,90 days. But,,

,,But, I woke up 10 AM,it already late,
because in last night when I finished writing diary (not this blog) around 3 AM (because with napping) at the kitchen, musician Vik (he's living here) came and started to cook invloved me,(it was rather tasty porridge of backwheat with garlic, taste reminded me Japanese noodle,Raamen : the most popular food in Japan),so I wen to bed (actually couch) at 5 AM.
I nearly gave up to crossing border (it's important job for traveler) today,
because I still haven't finished my work of writing many air-mails mostly to Japan,it would take time at least several hours,but anyway I weared shoes then wanted to say Bye to Serghei at the kitchen,
but,
he started to ask many interesting asking about Japan or travel or else (I hope everyone asked me like him,not like "why are you tarvel alone? Aren't you afraid hicthhike? What are you doing in daytime? " etc.) then,
narrated his family's change and now it's difficult to be lively because of loneliness and so on,,I was moved and sympathized,Yes everybody needs somebody
,,it got to be 12:00 noon.
Then I talked with Dima or started e-mail works or eat or so,,soon it got to 4 PM.
Finally I said bye to Dima but Vik asked to me to sing 1 song,but 1 song called more 1 song,and of course I also asked him to sing 1 song but it also called more 1 song to him,,it was mini nice home councert (every time in such case my singing is so good,more than serious concert,,,)
Finally I left "maze-house" and arrived at post office before 6 PM,
Igor wasn't there like yesterday,so I thought I can continue air-mails work though,
the stamp collector talked me and showed me his Soviet badge collection,Oh oh it's quite interesting but,,
soon it got closing time 7 PM.
Long time no see Art-Labyrinth,so I visited. Vitalik told me "Your blog is not mentioning How you're feeling about Moldova." Yes,maybe,,,?
Say Bye to Sasha and Labyrinth,then now host's home,10 PM.
It's still possible to go to border by taxi,but,,,
FINALLY I DECIDED TO OVERSTAY IN MOLDOVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment