So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Aug 26, 2011

Medimurje is nice

26, Aug
---Woke up by cold of early morning, forest was covered by mist, my luggage were wet,,,different from tropical Greece. Soon sunlight began to cover the air, very small traffic, a police car stopped and asked me brief questions politely, wrote down my passport info. friendlily, even shook hands and "nice to meet you,good luck!"?
.It took time for hours till someone picked me up,but it's alright I've already done my mission of "Get out of Shengen",I can stay in Croatia maximum for 90days. And I don't have any secure CS-host here yet, just try to go to festival, although I don't need it or something special event actually,as everyday something small incidents happens on travel.
. Trakoscan castle  ,,,very peaceful with calm lake but, I'm afraid I wouldn't remember here exactly for long, as I don't have camera and as I've been meeting many similar nice places so far,,
.small city (town?) Ivanec, at noon. Too hot, temperature is same as Greece? but the sea is far, no way to escape so that even more I feel hot.
.In hot afternoon, arrived to center(old city) of Varazdin, but shops were taking siesta,,No they're all open, there's no siesta culture here.
Spancirfest
.I deposited luggage at somewhere underconstructional house's site, since hot summer's Greek trip sometimes I do it,,sooner or later I will be stolen?? Lots of people are in festival, so that somehow there's no shortage of my foods,,,and Oh, there's screen and keyboard for free Internet in MacDonald! but still no good answer from CS, only one in neighbor city Cakovec like"I would like so much to host you!,,,I will try to arrange,,,I will get back to you,,," without writing mobile number,,(finally there was no next answer from same one anymore. Why people say "I will" the break promise?? It's much better to say ""maybe" or "might be" than it.) 
.I slept at my luggage's deposit site, on the wooden stand, under the sky.

27, Aug
.Going for a walk from 6am because woke uo by cold,but already old town were cleaned up by shop owners, but rampart hill around castle was full of trashes,,,drunken people in the evening are normal,OK but it's almost,,,"trash festival"!?
.At post office from10am till 2pm for writing postcards that I couldn't finish even I already put Greek stamp,and send them to George in Crete to ask him to post them to Greek post office. Then participating with fest like yesterday without money, often check mail at MacDonald with slight hope to wait next answer from a CS-host in Cakovec, without buying nothing.
.A guy with magic bar for miracle(?) were sitting at the corner and enjoying observing faces of passing crowded people.  He reminds me of one of old people whom I was taking care of as my job in Japan, asked how about my traveling although he already knew it, gave me tips that Croatian bakery usually gives us yesterday's bread for free, and has unique instruments of "magnetic wind" same as I've seen from stroyteller I've met in village festival in Greece. His travo your soulmate is also impressive, finds various worth things by talking to many people friendlily, gave me something to eat but toward my words of Thank, he said "No,not to me, Thank to your exitence."
.Why is MacDonald so popular? it's too crowded in the evening but I have done CSing work,and finally I updated reference for E to negative.
,,,after all, I slept at same place as last night but in the earthen pipe,first time in my life,like one of my characters in my favorite Japanese comic(it was much more bigger earthen pipe though) ,,but it was shorter than my tall so I woke up by cold in very early morning, and checked old city again How "trash festival" it is?

28, Aug
Thanks for MacDonald for ignoring me to use Internet for long hours till today.
In afternoon finally move to Cakovec,,,but small city in Sunday afternoon was dead city (like Chirpan of Bulgaria), everybody answers me "no place for Interenet,," Just one pleasant meeting on the street with British Lindsay (she had lived here 6 years ago and now living in England with Croatian boyfriend from here).
OK,try to walk to surburb to hitchhike and move to somewhere village actually nowhere to aim at though,with knocking doors and with being declined it,,,(bakery gave me yesterday's "old" bread) but couldn't catch a car till getting dark, Oh I'm so haphazard and too optimistic? although I was so tired by sleeping under the sky for 3 nights (4th night will be exhausting beyond imagination), maybe I was still in fresh excitement of trip without CSing since making a flight? I should give up to move somewhere nowhere and should knock doors this region BUT
"USHIIIIII !" ?!? Who is calling my name?! (equal as Who can know me here?!)
(,,to be continued)

29, Aug
---checked out at its maximum time 2pm.
Inside library, I met nice girl Gabriela who is from village and plans to become journalist, tried to ask about hosting to both her and boyfriend Golan, left there 7 PM of closing time.
.Hitchhike to north till Slovenian border town Mursko Sredisce, but my intuition said it's still a bit bigger place to find host, so I didn't get out there and went to village Zabnik (near Sveti Martin na Muri). It's already sunset time, I started "my job" knocking doors to all houses where I found someone there.  Actually the first house was under construction but just I tried to ask to whom were painting its wall,as nobody knows who brings me something good news at least,,,then after around 15 houses I visited (some of them said "no,I don't have money" ??),when a boy suggested me to go and ask to the village bar, a car came and stopped and told a boy something,,,
(,,to be continued)

30, Aug
.Mura river (from Maribor :) has grand grace stream with having thriving green trees densely along both side that leaves are approaching surface of water.
.In neighbour village Marof, visited private ethnographic museum of Mr.Stanko
,,,I wanted to surf his couch
(,,to be continued)
.Small exploring in wineyard hill reguin in Medimurje county by bike, nice people in many wineyard or corn fields or apple or else,,
in western town Strigova almost Slovenian border, meeting with local people at bar KULT, Thanks English speaker Damiel and mates with Croatian wine mixed water " " .
.18:30 move to border town Mursko Sredisce,
now I'm writing this by free Internet at OniX bar, thanks! ,,then started to knock and ask from dark 20:00.
(,,to be continued)
many students gathered to me
(,,to be continued)

31, Aug
."hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare,,,"
.10:30 OniX bar again, updating negative reference with hoping never again,,took time for hours :(
.14:30 Back to Cakovec but library was already closed, so I hitchhiked to east,
Thanks refreshing heavymetal guy by sportscar,even if I hadn't seen his eyes behind sunglasses.
.Sun-tanning nakedly on breakwater at reservoir of Drava river "Jezero HE Donja Dubrava" near Prelog, I miss swimming days in Greece, now here is enough temperature but a bit dirty,,
.Do my own job of hitchhike, and even while drivers are parking somewhere village on the way and doing some their job I do my another job of asking people for hosting, even if the family were fluent English speaker but just moved from Holland and luckof space for me by under construction.
I've choosen place to stay for tonight just its name, the village "Sveta Marija"
(usuless info. Sveta means "holy" by Croatian,but "slut" by Japanese).
Many people refused me before I asked,on the other hand,some people tried to think somewhere or somebody. Already dark and a dog was balking me but I don't hesitate to enter inside gate (surely I changed from my past that too coward toward dogs) have small kids so the mother answered me she can't,but
(,,to be continued)

1, Sep
Thanks Lily and Goran and family.
.negative e-mail from E again, but what I can do is just don't care and leave it.
.goodby Sveta Marija, sunny blue sky with green and clean river, a guy Joe talked to me, I was introducing myself by strange my own Russian as usual,then suddenly he began to speak by English. He traveled in Iran by bike,nice. We walked for a bit silently,then after we shaked hands and said bye, "Do you fuck with bitch?" I said "mmm,No." then he "I did in Istanbul by 50 euro,,,Serbia or Bulgaria were also good" ,,,Thanks for useful? info. in the idyllic countryside.
(,,to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment