So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Aug 22, 2011

Munich aiport has many Couches

It's been 10 years since I came to Munich
,,slept in airport, Muslim' prayer space
(,,to be continued)

23, Aug
Hitichhike to Maribor of Slovenia.
Meminco will stay there till 26th morning and fly back to Japan,
my Shengen'deadline is 25th,
so anyway I wanted to reach there till 24th'evening and leave to Croatia(out of Shengen) on 25th,
if I arrived there on 25th we won't have time to spend together. 
(My plan was Munich---Salzburg---Gratz'---Maribor)
.8am started at the airport, luckily soon 2 young guys picked me up to the city, I wanted to avoid to enter inside million city,but they passed by intersection to Salzburg with some reason? anyway they're local guys,would be OK. then after went out from highway "Go straight ahead and take a southern highway,it's the way to Salzburg, Bye!" Thanks but small hotel's old woman showed me map, I was in opposite side from south in million city, I had to go through center of city for 10km (but of course I don't take a bus or metro in such high price country, so that walking is hard)or back to highway and take big big detour of ring road round city,Oh No!
.Anyway take a breakfast in the green park,people are enjoying cycling or walking with children,,surely I had been to somewhere beautiful big green park in Munich in 2001,,Oh it's a pity that I have to hurry up now! and Creten honey is so sweet but Creten bread is too hard to bite and chew.
.It was my exit of highway but now it became entrance, but almost of cars were heading to straight,Stuttgult, rarely turns right to the opposite side of city. Almost noon, keeping thumbs up under the strong sun like Greece,, Oh I nearly fainted, not usual on me.
.super open car picked me up to ring road, I said feels like I'm on Japanese super express maximum 250 km per hour, so he flew by 260km per hour,,,then dropped me off in parking,not many car come.
.Next car also took me to next parking but even more smaller,more worse.
---Finally I went out from ring road of Munich highway, at gas station around 6pm.
.Then typical German girl (of my prejudice) girl drove me with sometimes'pleasant talk but not too funny(my prejudice) till entrance of highway of small city Raubling? --- then entrance of small village--- then 8th car dropped me off small traffic' entrance,,,it's already getting dark,but still inside Germany,I nearly determined my mind to sleep on fields and gave up to reach to Maribor till tomorrow.
Tried to stand inside highway (is prohibited)with a bit desperate heart BUT,
(It always happens when I gave up)
a car stopped by hard brake like a comic,"Hello,I'm going to go to southern Austria." Oh!
.German student Christoph reminds me of my travel-master Masszuu who was my host of this journey's very first night (in Japan, 2007) and succeeded to meet with me in Morocco(2008),,Oh in these 4 years I took a flight only twice but both time were to meet with old friend.
Unexpectedly I could progress till near Slovenian border but it's a bit pity that already it's dark so we couldn't see Austrian mountain (near Alps?) instead, I had a exciting super high speed driving with stars because the highway of both Germany and Austria are much developed than Greece and people normally drive very faster than Greece, honestly I had been scared and hoping speed down,but at the same time I felt That's the real thrill of travel, some people ask me When will you finish travel? but How can I think it!?!?
.His destination was near Villach,near border of Slovenia and Italy,(so Gratz is far but Ljubljana is closer,I can go to Maribor anyway), took me to entrance of another highway. He repeated "Sorry,I couldn't offer you place to sleep,it's not perfect." but for me, perfect would be not perfect,maybe. "I have place for you in Stuttgult!" OK I would go there really :)     
It was the area just for car traffic'intersection, nothing there except road. I slept on meadow---then woke up by cold of early morning (as I expected),changed the place to someone's car that window was broken(by thief?) and door was opened.

24,Aug
Woke up by morning'traffic' noise.
Hitchhike again. It's a bit different from Greek people (of scaring face) but most of people ignores me, seems trying to ignore.
.Luckily a elder couple who are heading to near Vienna picked me up, they will go through Gratz (OK change the route again),but then unluckily soon they went out highway and dropped me off(??) and "Go straight ahead, over 5km there's entrance of highway to Gratz."(??) What did you mean?? I didn't get it but anyway breakfast in green park, it's a pity that I have to hurry up now! and Creten bread is too hard to bit and chew,,,Is it same blog as yesterday's morning??
---Like yesterday's morning, I thought the 1st car took me to wrong direction,I went back to the exit/entrance of highway to go to Gratz but unluckily narrow space,difficult to stop the car, so I tried to go opposite way's entrance that 5km far,but luckily an old guy taught me there's a intersection to go to Slovenian'border ",,but Have you swam in our sea?" He meant the lake near this city Klagenfurt,Oh what a pity I'm in hurry!
.Oh, it's written SLO and Ljubljana! then someone's grandfather(image) piced me up and we confirmed where we will go by German,although I can speak German nothing. ---What a beautiful scenery of green fields and trees, like the scene of Japanese animation "the world's masterpiece theater"series that I grew up by it. Since Germany, forests or mountains are so fascinating vividly, different kind of beauty from Greece because here has much rain. For a while we drove then he dropped me off in the middle of countryside, he said not to way to Ljubljana but got my goal Maribor I think, so ideally I'm in between these2 cities but anyway it's still in Austrian side,I hope the sigh on the road "Lavamund 15km" is border city---
---It is! German tourist Sascha who was heading to Maribor crossed the border with me and said "more 50km around." The good thing is that German people's "50km around" means almost 50km,reliable about correctness of number, I don't say which nation's people are not reliable though. and although he said he's not in hurry, he checked the watch very often,,it's also because of German?
From Davograd till Maribor,the route along Drava river was also veriiiii naaaaice. He suggested me to go to Slovenian mountains (pity no time!), his ex-girlfriend was Romanian so he agreed with good and bad things of my favorite Romanain trip."and my another favorite EU is Lithuania." but no mountain country is not for me,my favorite EU is Slovakia." Oh I've never been there :) He even invited me to his couch in his city Dresden(Oh I've never been there :) around 1pm, finally we arrived and he left quite soon after I dropped off although he said he has time,,,I wonder I will visit him in Dresden in future??
.Anywyay finally I got back to Maribor since 2001!
nice clean central square! but it's too hot and strong sun like Greece!?
friendly student led me to Internet cafe, and cafe was also friendly to let me check e-mail for free (I hadn't wriiten down Meminco's hosts' number or address),I wrote her mail "I want to reach to you on 23th, but might be on 24th?" so she worried last night and sent me mail, but it's my character, although I was irritating by long waiting hitchhike till then, after I reached to "her city" I can't call to her immediately by shyness (and want to enjoy this specific feeling that not often occurs), so I took a walk till her host's home, Oh friendly 20 euro bill was on the road to be picked by me,lucky! but Memminco was not at home, although I shouted her name to her apartment building.
,,,,,But I don't write from here because I don't have energy to write about her and our memories since we met in 1991, it would be demended to make one more another blog page :p 
Anyway,
it's been 10 years since I came to Maribor of Slovenia and met with (Meminco's soulmate)
puppet artist Darka.
(,,to be continued)

25, Aug
Before I fly, Nothing I could prepare for my CSing after I moved to Croatia but,
GO OUT from Shengen till 24:00! hopefully,,
as I expected, my starting was late BUT
 Darka's aunt who was visiting her offered me driving BUT
before that,she took me to her own Maribor's short sightseeing drive,
so soon after we arrived at highway it got dark.
.Every stopped car tells me I'm gonna go to another direction from intersection 5km further.
One of them told me No here is wrong point to go to Croatia, you should go back to center and go another entrance of highway,,Oh what am I gonna to do!? I don't have much time to walk and change the point,and if here was better than there,,? but next stopped car told me Here IS right point!
then 24 hours'shift guardman Alan who is heading to Pulj took me until border, maybe the radio that was reporting Maribor's football team is wiining the game with Scottland at the moment let him help me more trhan enough? anyway Thank you!!
.Border officers gave me a stump even not check the date I entered to Shengen,,,
after walked less than 1 km, border officers seemed to suspect me a bit at the first,but anyway I entered
CROATIA.
.It was around 11pm or later, I walked till village nearby border and highway,after several houses, only road and woods in darkness, no traffic, there's sign of "Beware of deer's crossing", yes surely there's something sound from wood. Even of it's late hour I could knock doors but I couldn't help myself to indulge myself in satisfaction about travel since Munich,,,so I slept just on the street.
,,,Oh, in these 5 days I've been sleeping in different countries every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment