So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Mar 1, 2011

BULGARIA

Thanks Nastja for greetings of spring's coming! I really enjoyed travel Transilvania and want to go back there again!,,,Oops I confused there and Transnistria again :)

,,As I wanted to continue Romanian trip much more longer, this time of moving to next country was the least exciting and not willingly in this journey unfortunately,, but anyway
this journey's official 33th country,
BUGALIA.
MY MISSION FROM NOW WOULD BE
TRYING TO SURF MORE NON-CS-HOSTS, AND TRY NOT CARE REPLYING E-MAILS,
TO GET BACK FREE TRAVEL.

.Ruse
--By sunlight from window, I woke up and left squat' buiding.
A border officer picked me up, his words changed my trip "I can take you to the edge of city to hitchhike, or center of city to see 4th biggest city of Bulgaria."--
7 am, at the riverside of big Daube.
I was exhausted and hungry but hung around in the city with sleeping often at the bench,,

People were celebrating Baba Marta
,, even Google !?
friendly people of tourist Information center gave me bracelet and pendant of it.

Afternoon in biblioteka, a staff  Vladimir led me to use Internet but it's not free,but he said OK you don't need to pay. Just after I sent mail "I will go today." to village' CS-host whom I couldn't reach last night, Vladimir "You can be my guest tonight."
and suggested me to visit Japanese language' lesson in high scool tomorrow.

.Oh, I can talk with people here by Russian, What a good advantage!
the town and road and atmosphere  reminds me of Moldova? ,,but by those smell of smoke from chimnies,,even Azerbaijan or Caucasus countries??
..Almost I can't remember when is the last time I visited mosque with minaret!? but Muslim population in this city is 4 or 5 people?!
..Normal cream bread but amazing taste,why because I hadn't been eating for over a day.
..Cathedral a half of it was built in basement, beautiful and desirable smaller size.
..Great atmosphere of reading room of biblioteka.

Surfing Vladimir's home.
His mother moved me by taking me back to China or Japan by her soysauce' tasted fried rice cooking!
and I got fat by 3 person's amount big sausage.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2, March   .Ruse

,,It's still some CSers send me answer "You are welcomed my couch, so Tell me when do you want to come?" but after a year I sent (because I sent mails to so many CSers for example especially in Vilnius,,) but I can't laugh for it anymore,,

.Visiting to Japanese lesson in high school ,,but not so interesting and those students were not interested in me as well,,
Before sunset, I reached to CS-host family in village.
My physical condition was still not good by hard crossing border, but I got into Internet for Japanese musician or TV till 4am.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3, March .village host
.Natonal holiday but village has no ceremony.
.I was imagining to get rest for a while in village but they asked me Where will you go tomorrow? so I answered Yeah,Veliko Tarnovo,,
.closest town, Biala. Visiting historical mseum is always knowing that human always like to do war.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4, Fri .village
I'm still no good condition,but
3 pm hitchhike to Veliko Tarnovo.
(,,to be continued)







 




2 comments:

  1. C'mon Ushi, write something about my village!!!But why I'm worrying, no one read this blog, may be only I'm following you here :) Never minde, we like you. Sorry for the earthquake in Japane. Hope everything will be Ok ASAP. Good luck Ushi!
    Miro and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miro!
    but I'm writing blog whole of this journey at the same time since leaving Japan,so I don't know how long years will take time until I will complete every article.

    ReplyDelete