So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Oct 1, 2011

I crossed the border to Bosnia

.Sisak,
nice city with 3 rivers.
.my everyday' life is just light surface' talking endlessly?
.Shockingly impressive ballet-performance theater, I wouldn't be able to sleep from today,,
.rock festival but we missed main band, only a cheap band I dislike,
2, Oct. Sisak
---Svt,Konstanitca---Dvor
.suddenly my CS-host took me to border of Bosnia!?
3, Oct. Dvor
4, Oct. Dvor
5, Oct. Dvor---Sisak
stuck in village suburb of Sisak,
after 9pm I gave up,
Mario was drunken but invited me but didn't host me,
slept putside, actually tried to sleep.
6, Oct.
a driver took me till Ivanic-Grad merrilly, his name was also Mario.
7, Oct. Ivanic-Grad
rainy
eat and sleep, and eat and sleep,,
8, Oct. Ivanic-Grad
eat and sleep, and eat,and sleep,,
9, Oct. Ivanic-Grad
I didn't care much when I was 33 as I didn't grew up with belief to Jesus,
but I care John Lennon's short life was only 40 years because I haven't done nothing yet,,
.Thanks CS'hosts for driving more than half of today's my trip,
then easy hitchhike,,it's not enough to feel that I traveled today.
.It's OK that CS-hosts drive me to hill in the night for drink for hours, disgusting situation is normal for me.
.As long as it's not written their address and "Which date is better to host me?"
I can't reply to CS'hosts' invite answer'mail, although I already have gotten many invites from Zagreb,
and also most remarkable interesting invite but "If you could come within 3 days"!?
,,CSing is always something trial for me, if I had spent time for 24 hours per day only for sending e-mails to organize it, I would surf to all of them in best order but,,
10, Oct. Svt.Ivan Zelina
Starting hitchhike 2:30pm would be late
---After only 1 car's ride,I was stuck in the country-road, I walked through some village---a woman got angury and cursed and kicked me out only she heard my word "tourist" !? but several houses
neighbour gave me chiken and bread---after it got dark very few trafiic, but as usual, soon after I had given up and determined to start knocking doors in village,a car drove me to
Marija Bistrija
why I came here,not only because I expected to stay in monastery but also my first CS-host in this year was in bistrica of Romania.
---but anyway it was impossible to stay in monastery,
8pm but ghost town, I changed my mind to continue to hitchhike to my CS-host in Zagreb, but anyway almost no traffic, changed mind again to knock on doors,,but houses' lights are already were turned down,,,
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment