So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Jul 25, 2011

Peloponnese

I still haven't written Athens' CSer's references and Athens' blog,
and less hosts in Peloponnese but strat trip.

metro 1.4 euro!? but I had no time and no choice,,
Thanks Merlene and family to drive me till Kiato!
(,,to be continued)
 26, Jul, my 4th "birthday"
Kiato
,,I think here is best beach in my Greek trip.
and host(mother and son) are best cook in my Greek trip.
(,,to be continued)
27, Jul
trip yo monastery of Feneos.
Kiato's beach,,,I think the best in my life.
(,,to be continued)
28, Jul
host started to drive to Athens 7am, dropped me off intersection 7:30am,
Albanian driver picked me up till Nafplio 9am
,,,appointed time with host here is 3pm OF TOMORROW,,,I still have 30hours here.
biblioteka didn't lend me Internet. Internet cafe costs 2 euro/hour,,,4 times expensive than Rony's shop!?
So somehow I could separate from being online, and remember wild sense of travel even for a bit,
slept on the beach,,
(,,to be continued)
29, 30, Jul
CS-host is hosting me on the beach
(,,to be continued)
31, Jul
Hitchhike is like my job.
"Honey festival" in the village along the sea, it's in the school's ground,
I joined it even people's chatting after finished it,
I hadn't asked them hosting eagerly but they suggested me to sleep there,under the sky,
and said ""
Greek hos hospitality with smile,,
(,,to be continued)
1, August
from monastery hanging on cliff, George drove me to Kosmas and,,somehow he offered me couch
even if it's someone's balkony under the sky,,
(,,to be continued)
2, Aug
George drove me till Githio finally, besides we stayed beach all day,,
August (plan) Oh, 2 CS-hosts is inviting me in same village, both are not Greek.
Super CS-host Anastasia
(,,to be continued)
3,4,5,6, Aug
Githio
Super CS-host Anastasia
(,,to be continued)
7, 8, 9, 10, 11,12, Mgari-Mandinia near Kalamata
---in same village, 2 of CS-hosts (rare!), both are not Greek but British (rare)
(,,to be continued)
,,,I'M STILL NOT FOR SURE BUT MAYBE I WILL TRAVEL TO CRETE.
AND I WILL COMPLETE HERE,SOMEDAY,,

No comments:

Post a Comment