So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


May 3, 2011

2 performances in 1 day

(,, I will write later but,) it was one of most hard time in my travel,,Oh unexpectedly after all, Bulgarian trip was so thickly impressive by some super CS-hosts but in this Karlovo chapter I met maximum level' people by good meaning and bad meaning both,, I satisfied and exausted again, really want to end it although I still haven't been to Sofia,,

29, finally I reached to Sopot and met CS-host who has been planning my peformance.
30, Saturday
CS-host took me to Karlovo and introduced me some people, then visited Japanese husband ansd wife in village,,,
1, Sunday May
,,,totaly exhausted. 5pm, going to Karlovo and called to new CS-host's mobile but no connection---tried to go to host in Kazanlak.
2, May
9:30 am Kazanlak---1:30 pm Karlovo
nice CS-hosts,,,Oh Austlian host is first time in my life (10 years ago, I slept near forest of suburb of Vienna, and I slept 2 nights at the top of hill with seeing view of river and center of Sartuburg.)
Vin Radin was killed?! Don't do such terrible thing at the same day as 2nd anniversary of my beloved Japanese' death.
3, May
,,at the library in Sopot 3pm,  at the gallery in Karlovo 7pm,
 I will perform today
,,but there as hell moment in the middle of joyful time of my performance.
4, May
Im still in Karlovo
.







(,to be continued)




2 comments:

  1. glad to see your musical carrier rising)
    keep on keping on!
    best regards from Tata

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're glad,African! and Tata!
    Have a groovy musical life each other!

    ReplyDelete