So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Oct 31, 2010

I don't know what to do

Happy Haloween! ,,but What is Halloween?
Goodbye summertime today!
so I enjoyed to sleep extra 1 hour in the morning,,,but then,soon it got to be night.
Lately I'm just writing diary almost all day,it means,if I write blog I need 48 hours for 1 day!?
I was used to write blog on CSing profile, so here is still not comfortable,but someone told me another blog website is more better,,??
Somehow I already got out from CSing addiction,so lately I'm sleeping in the night,not for computer for CSing.
Then,in Chisinau,by 2 concerts,my state of mind and body has changed a bit,
besides I'm staying super nice family for over 10 days,besides we often talk about life and God (even if I'm not religious)like family or close friend,,it's crisis of my travel again,I can't move from here.
Most of future Moldovan CS-hosts cancelled me as I expected,it's OK but I can't start sending too many e-mails to CSer in next country as before,CSing and even travel is not attractive for me now.
Now I just want to perform my music and write all of my 3 years here and send mails to everyone whom I like
,,but I know I will move somewhere soon,as it's my nature,and everyday I will answer to question "Why did you decide travel?" even if there's no answer to it but it's my job.

2 comments:

  1. Master Ushi-san,
    Lithuania is reading
    Standing and supporting you
    Konichiwa, Giedrius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Konnichiwa,Master Giedrius-san,
    Thanks for yell from Lithuania!
    ,,Lately,sometimes some part of Chisinau city reminds me of Kaunas,,

    ReplyDelete