So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Apr 13, 2012

7, April
Although I practiced for 3 days "Moon Over Bourbon Street" by Sting,
 I couldn't master its bass play and remember my own Japanese' translation
but I performed it as today was Full Moon Festival.
I didn't understand what I was performing?

8, Apr.
Surely today is Buddha's birthday but nobody mention it.

9,Apr.
3:30 : get up and go to "seisyunn 18 kippu" trip with Shannon
4:54 : first train from Tochigi-ken
---after 10 times' exchange train,
15:30 : at Kyoto station, she checed e-mail from her CS-host in Osaka,but
"You changed your plan so I'm tired. Ask to other host."
---After nice strolling in Kyoto with cherry blossoms,
21:30 : arrived my travel-master Massuzzu's family's home in Kaizuka.

10, Apr.
.Say hello and happy birthday to biggest stature of Buddha in
my favorite temple Toodai-ji in Nara.
.Finally we found "seven-eleven" where the only place she can pay and get bus ticket to back to airport
,,but the computer at there said "This reservation number was expired."
(,,to be continued)

11,Apr. 
I didn't meet Massuzzuu in the morning because he usually leaves to job very early.
H with A made Italian taste' fried roll (but Chinese for me) and baked bread and so on,,super yummy.
I said to them "Every time when I visit to Kansai,I got to want to live again or grow up here."
Rainy day, so I had been keeping to stay indoors all day.
Today I sent CS-request mails to Wakayama-prefecuture people but already 3 of invite has come.
I didn't meet Massuzzuu in the evening because he usually gets back home very late.

12, Apr.
best sunny day to see sakura,but to libarary.
Kyokoku natuhiko "Ojiisan".
.For a walk till Kishieda-castle,,
(,, to be contined)


No comments:

Post a Comment