So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Jan 1, 2012

30,Dec
I gave up hitchhike because of my lack of couragement,
decided to get on train but counter service was busy for other passengers
although it's last minute of my train's departute, so I pass the gate without ticket,,

(,, to be continued)

31, Dec
.My grandmother could remember me as soon as I met her.

.After "Kouhaku Utagassen", it means that after the date had changed to new year,
I met with N since it's been a log years but he gave me negative informations,, til morning.

1,Jan.
It's OK to watch TV for log hours because it's new year time,many of special programm,
but I think they are watching TV all th year around,,

2, Jan.
.Visiting my with my relatives,
I was expecting to hear my uncle's super talk but,
in this time I was astonished by aunt's ovewrhelmingly interesting talk.
.Sleeping at my parents' log house in countryside.
It's nice house to live only if I had nothing to do in life but here.

3, Jan.
.I was charmed much by "Toni Monogatari" by Mizuki Shigeru. i should visit there,,

.I met with 2 of classmates of highschool days whom I liked then I regretted it.

4, Jan
.Visiting interesting man at the foot of Iwate-san,it's so similar as Fuji-san's shape
but my carma didn't let me take a photo there.

5, Jan.
6, Jan.
7,Jan

8, Jan
.After waking for a few hours till the entrance of highway, finally I started hitchhike in Japan.
I did it only twice, in the year of 2002, and 1990. Both of them were very hard experience
so that I swear myself to not try it anymore.
But

(,, to be continued)




No comments:

Post a Comment