So What?

(outline) Magical Mystery Tour" 2000-2001 was extremely interesting, but it was only in Asia and Europe, so I started trip again in summer of 2007 for rounding the whole world, but then I realized only one short life is not enough to visit to all countries,,,

I'M NOT ONLY INTENDING TO TELL YOU ONLY MY LATEST NEWS, BUT MORE MAKE MY COMPLETE JOURNAL SINCE I LEFT TOKYO , THE JOURNAL WITH " to be continued " HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET,,

,,so that if YOU had met with me before and had photos of you or me,PLEASE send me it by e-mail to make this blog better(even if you hadn't met)


Nov 1, 2011

Croatian border police arrested me, judgement of court was "Ushi is guilty"

,, I will write here, later

,,to be continued.

7 comments:

  1. Illegal crossing the border, at least that's what news in Croatia said. Croatia is not yet in EU, so you have to cross the border where you are supposed to.

    I am sorry that these happened here, in year or two that won't be the problem anymore. He have 5 days to leave our country, and I hope he will stick in here for all those 5 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im asking myself whY is he suprised?
    Try to cross Mexican and US border illegaly- you will find yourself in deep shit, so in way you are one lucky mf.
    Anyhow
    Im hope that you will finish your trip as you planned. Bon voyage

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you going back to Japan? :( I hope you get to complete your journey, best wishes from Osijek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My respect Master Ushi


    Masutā Ushi-san e no keii

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really shocked. How it could happen?
    In any way, I hope that will bring smth different and interesting..
    best wishes, U!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an other chance, dont't give up Ushi.

    Is good that with you all is OK! Good luck and see you somewhere in this small world!

    Cheers from Moldova! Noroc!

    ReplyDelete